[stella] z26 (1.31)

Subject: [stella] z26 (1.31)
From: John Saeger <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:55:42 -0700
Hi,

I usually don't like to bother you guys too much with news about z26.
Usually it's pretty boring.  But this version is interesting because it
implements some positioning theories that Eckhard Stolberg and I have
been working on.  Among other things, the infamous snake in gijoe.bin
and actionmn.bin is *perfect*.  In fact, just about all of the graphics
are *perfect*.  I only know of a few games with any glitches at all, and
they are barely noticeable.  You can get a copy here:

http://www.whimsey.com/z26/

Eckhard also wrote a pretty neat demo that helped to map out some of the
weird properties that we implement.

John