RE: [stella] 7800 programs -- potential problems?

Subject: RE: [stella] 7800 programs -- potential problems?
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:12:38 +0100
>I think Eckhard mentioned the hack of Decathlon he did.  That binary was 12K
>though, and I don't know what other changes were needed, but it ran
>flat-model (like some emulators do anyway).

There were no other changes. I just split the 8kb binary in halves
and put 4kb of filler data between them to make sure that one half
would load at $D000 and the other at $F000. The resulting binary
worked fine on the RAM cart. But it was only so simple because of the
special bankswitching format used by this game.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg