Re: [stella] Interest Query...

Subject: Re: [stella] Interest Query...
From: Krueger <resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:03:43 -0800
Mark De Smet wrote:
I've been debating making a 'second edition' supercharger.  By this I mean
a supercharger like device that would add substantial capabilities
allowing much more advanced games.  It would be able to run SC, all
bankswitched games, pitfall 2, and any future games that used it's
capabilities.  One would download a game to it via a connection to a
computer(probably serial to allow Mac compatability) instead of the audio
interface.  The intent is for game playing, but it could clearly be used
for development.

Here's my question:

Would you/anyone buy it for $70 if it included an advanced game?

You have my money :-)
I am very interested.

Would you program games for it(using advanced features) ?

Time allowing for me.
So far, my free time is taken up playing games and moutaineering.
I think any new game development would be done on emus and using the cart for real hardware testing.

Good luck.
Lee
--

ResQsoft Research & Technology: <http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft>
Check out the Atari 2600 CD Compilation for play on your Supercharger: <http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/wtw.htm>

"No Atari; no fun" <==> "Know Atari; know fun" /|\
"Save the Whales; Buy the whole set"
"On the other hand; you have different fingers"
"God, Please protect me from your followers."