Re: [Re: [stella] Hardware comparisons]

Subject: Re: [Re: [stella] Hardware comparisons]
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:13:50 -0400
On Mon, 1 May 2000, Pete Holland wrote:

>      And I'm not asking this to be sarcastic, but
> wouldn't Radio Shack have the parts that the dealers
> that went out of business stocked?  Or has the
> inventory advanced too much from 1983 for them to
> bother with it?

Actually, the inventory has decreased.  Either that, or "cell phone"
falls under the category "component" these days.  Grrr...

Rat Shack (tm) doesn't stock sh_t when it comes to parts anymore.
They really don't have a very good selection at all.  Anyone else
find this to be sad but true?

Disgrunted person who's old enough to remember when Radio Shack was
[not so] cool.  But at least it was useful!  (dammit)

-Chris