Re: [stella] Save Mary

Subject: Re: [stella] Save Mary
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@localdomain>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 01:26:23 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 15 May 2000, Erik Mooney wrote:

> > But again, even if we cut the deal, we'd still need to find someone
> > reliable who could design the superchip board.
>
> Paging Chris Wilkson... Come in Chris Wilkson... :)
>
> Oh wait, you said 'reliable'.. sorry :)

Man, y'all suck!  :)

Sorry, but all my time got sucked away to develop a new course at MIT.

I'm still working about 1 hour a week on my 12 or so 2600 projects,
but that doesn't seem like much time for them.  I'm still pluggin, but
like so many others here, I just don't have the time right now. :(

I'll keep people posted on any new developments.

-Chris