Re: [stella] Elementary question

Subject: Re: [stella] Elementary question
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:55:24 +1000
Essentially OK.  But if you do your timing exactly right, you don't need to
do the STA WSYNC.
That is, you have a full 76 cycles available to do your stuff, so if you use
exactly 76 cycles, you're smack bang set for starting the next scan line
without requiring the WSYNC write.  That's my understanding.
Andrew Davie adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx & adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ #3297382
Museum of Soviet Calculators @ www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html
FAQ @ www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/faq.html  Work @ www.bde3d.com