Re: [stella] Crazy Valet

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Valet
From: "Tim Snider" <timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:34:04 -0500
Hey Brian!

Rush Hour is one of my favorite puzzlers, so I'd love to get my hands on a
copy of Crazy Valet. I see that you have most of the carts I do, but I'm
willing to throw a brand-new MST2600 cart with instructions your way if
interested! Let me know if there's any appeal for you. Thanks!

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Snider-man!"
Tim Snider - Atari 2600 fan  - LARPer
designer of Mystery Science Theater 2600,
HozerQuest: Thifting Simulation, and now "The Blair
Witch Project," all for the Atari 2600!