Re: [stella] Crazy Valet

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Valet
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:28:33 +0100
Hello Brian,
you wrote:

BP> I would be delighted to hear any questions or comments you might have.

I didn't know that game before, so i followed some of
the links on your page. Hey, i like it! Thank you!

Your conversion looks quite good and i have some
comments and questions:
- It looks like everything except the cursor is done
  with playfield graphics. If you use a player, it
  should be possible to color the players car. That
  would add some color to the game, which i am missing
  now.
- Do you have any sound effects?
- You write that your game has 26 levels. I think this
  limits the fun a lot. If you have any space left, you
  should add some more challenging levels.
  It would be even better, if you find a way to generate
  levels on the fly. I don't know an algorithm for
  this yet (i'm going to find out), but i think it
  should be possible. Maybe somebody else has an idea.

Thomas