Re: [stella] exciting news!

Subject: Re: [stella] exciting news!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:57:57 -0500
on 1/9/01 6:16 PM, Andrew Davie at adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> development.  Best assembler tools I've ever used, and I've been chasing
> them up recently to see if I could get approval for their use.
> Good news!  I have approval from the developer AND the copyright owner for
> their distribution!

Okay, I'll bite.  How could they be better than Ultraedit
(www.ultraedit.com), DAsm, and the emu of your choice?  Why is this the best
news I've heard in a while?

Don't get me wrong; I'll thank you in advance for hunting down any tools
that can help with 2600 programming.  I'm just ignorant to how the current
situation could be made better short of a 2600-specific, "you'll never see
it so don't sweat it", VB [IDE]-ish IDE.

Thanks!

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin.Bailey at noaa.gov | Database Management Systems Group
TPMC.com contractor       | NOAA Coastal Services Center

"Apache has as much to do with email as DonkeyKong does"
http://www.apache.org/foundation/preFAQ.html#spam