Re: [stella] Alpha Source - R.A

Subject: Re: [stella] Alpha Source - R.A
From: Erik Mooney <emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:39:13 -0500
On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:33:55 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi there!
>
>Ok, here comes the source of the Alpha Demo.
>
>Please inform me, if I missed any stellalist demo earlier than May 97
>which is not mentioned in the source, so that I can add it in the 4K
>version.

Wow, this is pretty impressive.  Nice work!

I saw in the comments that you wanted to include my prototype RPG thingy,
but I never posted the source.  I hadn't realized that, actually.  Here it
is, if anyone wants to see it... it's fairly messy, but that's cause it
was designed to do a lot more than display one screen.  And I think I've
forgotten most of what I was planning to do with it, actually... :)

As for INV, well, maybe I'll finish it someday... eh, probably not :)  I'm
wondering if I should've done a different degree and career path (I
graduate with a BS in comp sci this spring), so I could keep doing
programming as a hobby.  If I'm writing code all day at work, the last
thing I want to do is go home and program some more, even for the 2600.