[stella] 6-digit score WITH background colour change (!!)

Subject: [stella] 6-digit score WITH background colour change (!!)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:06:46 +1100
This isn't actually all that tricky, but here's an example using the free
cycles in the 6-digit double-height score routine to change the background
colour.  Excuse the formatting, it's just a testbed.  Looks OK; might use it
for Qb.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v