Re: [stella] And now, something completely different... JAMMED v0.1

Subject: Re: [stella] And now, something completely different... JAMMED v0.1
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:27:20 +0100
Eckhard Stolberg wrote:
> Hey that's funny. I felt the same way and also did a version myself. My
> goal was to create a nicer display with lots of different colours in PAL
> mode though. ;-)

Yes it it's funny, and it shows, that the game concept wasn't only fascinating me.

> Also since I don't have a PIII 800 to generate new levels for me

I used a not to busy served at my office :-)

I could send you a zipped complete list with all levels with 10+ moves to solution. (~1000000, zipped 9.2MB!) or 15+ (176000, zipped 1.2 MB!).

> Of course I can't distribute the original levels, but maybe someone
> is interested in my colour block kernel anyway. Is's set up for 160
> levels which are seperated in four sets. The sets can be selected with
> the two difficulty switches. The individual levels can be selected
> with the SELECT switch and started with the RESET switch. But you'd
> have to create the all the levels yourself, if you want to make use
> of this kernel. ;-)

I just compiled your version and had a short look at your code. It's totally different looking, but i like your solution too (lots of colors :-). Are you planning any further development?

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Die Fachpresse ist sich einig: WEB.DE 18mal Testsieger! Kostenlos E-Mail,
Fax, SMS, Verschlüsselung, POP3, WAP....testen Sie uns! http://freemail.web.de

-