Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:18:18 +1100
Attached, non lax version.
I goofed... though I *said* replace the lax instructions, I *meant* replace
the .byte lines representing the lax instructions.  Just search for "lax"
and replace those lines with LDA (S0),y.  That'll be goody nuff.
I would like to setup my files so I can conditionally assemble.  Can anyone
give any tips on format... I'd like to define an equate, and compile code
(such as the lax) one way or the other, depending on the equate.  Then
people can enable and disable stuff just chaging equates at the top of the
file.  Any tips, anyone?
Thanks
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v