Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:16:10 +0100
Ghislain wrote:

> This is the first time that I see your game-in-progress.  Looks pretty good
> so far.  As you know, I'm new to Stella programming so I suppose that for
> the players, their sprite color changes every scanline?  Very clever.

Actually it changes every second line, since it's a 2-line kernel. But
for your ice-hockey game you've to do a 2-line kernel, too, so you might
be able to do some similar detailed ice-hockey players like my cowboys
are. In fact, the kernels should be similar in several ways. I'll post
the source soon, so that you can take a look at it.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-