Re: [stella] Qb: v1.00 (alpha #1)

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v1.00 (alpha #1)
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:50:06 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:
>> Maybe I could help you, but I would need your commented source to do so.
>> Looking at the previous version with DiStella, I found some places where
> optimizations should be possible.

> They're not there anymore, I'm sure :)

There's always room for improvement, it's just a matter
of time and experience.

Just to prove you're wrong: (from DiStella)
       LDA    #$08    ;2
       JSR    LFA60   ;6
LFA5E: LDA    #$08    ;2
LFA60: STA    $E8     ;3

And this happens more than once :)

Another simple example:
       LDX    #$00    ;2
       LDA    #$00    ;2

> So, Thomas... why aren't you sharing YOUR source code with us?

Sorry, I might have misinterpreted your mail. I thought
YOU wanted some help.

You got a lot of support from people of the list and
I'm sure you would get even more if you need it.
That's promised! ;-)

Have fun!
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Archives (includes files) at