[stella] scsiside v0.03 (still a demo)

Subject: [stella] scsiside v0.03 (still a demo)
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:12:01 -0500
Still in demo phase, but source code and binary attached for your
enjoyment. Still only tested on StellaX v1.1.3.. The colors (NTSC) are nice
looking on StellaX, but lame on z26. I'll have to fix that later.

I added a routine called IncScore that will increase the score by value
supplied in X (up to $FF or 255). It also handles rolling over from 0000FF
to 0001000, etc. It is basically a multi (3) byte addition. This demo
version increments the score by $FF every frame for an interesting effect,
but it is just showing that the IncScore routine works..

Next step: Data latency buffer (didn't I say that last weekend? :)

Once I get the multiple sprites drawn, I will start to solicit comments for
game play, etc. but for now I'm still plodding along experimenting with
various things..

Oh, the web page has been updated with a little more detail documenting the
process (http://www.mindspring.com/~jgrand/atari)

See ya.

Joe