[stella] Why the heck does it keep doing this?

Subject: [stella] Why the heck does it keep doing this?
From: "Tempest" <reicher6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:29:12 -0400
I tried to compile my code using dasm and it keeps giving me an error with
the org $F000 line.  I looked at my old code and it was exactly the same in
that area but it compiled just fine.  I had this problem before and I can't
remember how I fixed it.  Can someone toss me a clue here?

What this should do is draw a blue tank and allow you to move it up and down
(what it actually does is anyone's guess).  I haven't figured out left and
right yet so if someone can give me a hint there I'd appreciate it.

Tempest

BTW I'm assembling it using the line:

dasm r2d.asm -or2d.bin -f3 -v2

That should work.