Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The final Kernel!

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The final Kernel!
From: Stirling Newberry <stnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:21:27 -0400
Ruffin Bailey schrieb:

Except *ahem* that it's stolen straight from High Noon. More or less.

And I think that's the way I'd use it in the game. It'd be cool to solve a 'draw' situation at the end, so that there's always a clear winner :-)

Over the weekend I was thinking about some other funny mode: Target
shooting.

In this mode one'd get points for shooting at the target and the player
with the most points in the end would win. So far - so boring.
The fun factor would come from this little additional feat: Let's say
you'd *accidentally* miss the target and shoot your opponent, he'll get
stunned for some seconds, hehe :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-

I've got a suggestion - gunfight mode. 6 shots and then you have to reload, and bullets often curve away from the target.

Reloading, when you run out of bullets, a pile of bullets appears in your area, if you move over them, they are "loose". To reload requires pushing the button while moving backwards. This reloads one bullet each time.

Curving would be a random thing, and could be useful if the target is behind an obstacle, because then you could shoot around it.

--
Stirling Newberry
stnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-