Re: [stella] Euchre

Subject: Re: [stella] Euchre
From: "Erik J. Eid" <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:52:49 -0400
At 11:35 PM 7/15/01 +0200, Manuel Polik wrote:
Uhm, you could do me a favor and explain the rules for 'Euchre'. Being
from Germany I must admit that I never heard of it. Maybe you can
provide a link to its rules?

The rules I am using are the ones I learned by, which most closely match "North American Euchre" as described here: http://www.pagat.com/euchre/euchre.html. (You still have to read British Euchre, as North American is described in terms of differences from British.) I am not planning on implementing any of the special rules at this time, such as Stick the Dealer, Ace-No-Face, Partner's Best, etc.

In the realm outside the 2600, I normally play just with Stick the Dealer and no other special rules.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/