RE: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: RE: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 00:02:24 -0400
At 07:32 PM 7/31/2001 -0500, Bob wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently working on finishing up modifications on makewav for the
Cuttle Cart. When that is finished I will be working on a version of
makewav for the Bally Astrocade. After that, I have a super-secret project
I'm going to be working on for the 2600! Of course, everything depends on
my free time, which is not very abundant. I'm trying to get back in the
"groove", but that takes time too.

Actually, this reminds me.. I should be working on a port of the Intellicart loader for Palm OS sometime soon.. Maybe after I recover from SCSIcide..

P.S. How many of you guys am I going to see at CGE?

Definetely me!

Joe

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/