Re: [stella] Real 3D Space Calculations

Subject: Re: [stella] Real 3D Space Calculations
From: "Yvo Zoer" <yzoer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:38:02 -0700
Hi!

I think I missed most of this thread but I've done some 3d stuff on the
gameboy after reading an article from
Steven Judd ( he of fridge fame :-)
Using a table of squares ( 256 bytes for the table ) you can rotate any
point in the range -64 +63 with 2 subtractions an add and 2 lookups, which
is pretty neat. What's more, with a second table you can project that same
point using the same method and get the divide for free.
All in all pretty neat. If anyone's interested gimme a shout or check out
www.ffd2.com

Cheers,

Yvo