Re: [stella] Bit flip

Subject: Re: [stella] Bit flip
From: "TwoHeaded Software" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:03:40 +1000
    ldx #7
flip    lsr zp        ; zp holds the byte to flip the bit of
    rol a
    dex
    bpl flip

    ; on exit, a = flipped byte

That's not exactly quick, but it should do the job.  It will flip the bits
for ANY input, not just a single-bit.
Me, I'd be thinking about my algorithm if I needed to do this sort of job.
This is not an efficient procedure.  It's ugly.

Cheers

-
Andrew Davie, TwoHeaded Software
adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx