Re: Aw: [stella] My first (hopefully) finished demo

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] My first (hopefully) finished demo
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:26:09 +0200
> Darn! That would have been very useful for picking the colors in SCSIcide.
> I did it manually which took a lot of time (especially when I was trying
> make the colors different enough to not be confusing)
>
> Somehow I missed Eckhard's tool.. Is it available in the archives (too
lazy
> to search at the moment)? I have "colour.bin" which was written by
Crackers...?

It should be in the archives. I did this tool a long time ago
in the beginning of this list. The binary might be called
COLOURS.BIN or COLOURS.PAL, as I was experimenting with the
PAL palette of PCAE at the time. I think Nick Bensema has
it archived on his website.

Use up/down to select the colour and left/right to select
the luminance. Then push the button to see your colour in
contrast with all other colours.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-