Aw: [stella] Death Derby: First code submission

Subject: Aw: [stella] Death Derby: First code submission
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:36:34 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Glenn!

Yesterday I thought that the Gunfight Routine that erases
the PF, (Something with 'Disintegrate'...) might be similar
to the one you asked for yesterday. At least the principle
is the same, except I'm ANDing values out and you're
ORing 'em in.

Other differences are that my routine has to cope with
the possibility of hitting two PF blocks at once
and that there's cases when no removal is desired.
But in general it should be a similar approach.
(In some ways you're doing Breakout reversed, right? :-))

Greetings,
     Manuel

Keinen grünen Daumen?
Individuelle Angebote zu Dachbegrünungen und Blumendekorationen.
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/yo6

-