RE: [stella] Color Tweaker, v1.0

Subject: RE: [stella] Color Tweaker, v1.0
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 21 Sep 1993, [iso-8859-1] Nicolás Olhaberry wrote:

> Hi Brian!

For one thing, the fire button was too `sensitive'... almost impossible to
press it once without the program reading multiple presses. Also, the
title screen wasn't quite right, and holding down `game reset' caused it
to lose sync with the TV, because I was just jumping to the beginning of
the cart whenever it was pressed :)

Basically, the kinds of problems I expected to have, given that I was
developing on an emulator...

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-