Re: [stella] modern video games: Brain Fart

Subject: Re: [stella] modern video games: Brain Fart
From: "Roger Williams" <mer02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:42:01 -0700

 > Actually, I played some Zelda II on a friend's Intellivision
> > back in that day and it was interesting enough to hold my
> > attention.  But it was about the only Intellivision game I
> > ever played that did, so I never got one.
>
> HRM????  Are you sure it was Zelda on Intellivision?  If so, where
> can I see it?

Of course I realized about 10 minutes after I posted this
*DUH* it was the NES.  Same guy had an Intellivision
before.  I remember he used to rent the NES carts because
he couldn't afford them and then play all night trying to
beat the game before he had to return 'em.

Now that I've got 'em straight in my head I can't remember
ANY Intellivision games I could stand to play.

--Roger Williams

-