Re: [stella] the new artillery game

Subject: Re: [stella] the new artillery game
From: "Erik J. Eid" <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:27:22 -0500
At 08:14 PM 11/4/01 -0800, Ben Larson wrote:
For anyone who is interested in checking out the new 'artillery-shooting game' I'm working on, I've set up a page on my web site for it, with a couple
screenshots and a BIN file of the current production version (not playable). Nothin' too special yet-basically just illustrates the screen layout and
random terrain generation...

I am definitely interested. I was a big fan of Scorched Earth a few years ago and will be happy to see not only another new 2600 game, but one that is reminiscent of Scorch.

Plus, anything that packs unique, asymmetrical terrain and some physics into 4K will be pretty impressive. (I've been reading _Supercade_ lately - it's astonishing to realize that Spacewar! was only 9K...)

Count me in as eagerly awaiting more. :)