[stella] Gunfight Music & Bugfixes

Subject: [stella] Gunfight Music & Bugfixes
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:56:03 +0100
Hi there!

Thomas' Tune programm just provided me with a different
set of note values for 'Ring Of Fire'. I'd just like to
know if its output improved now on the real thing or if
still manual tweaking would be better.

In my personal opinion, based on what the Z26 versions
are sounding like, I'd still prefer my own handmade
attempt, but maybe just because I'm more used to it :-)

I'd also like to know if all screenjumps are gone in
these new versions. At least they're gone in the Z26
logs, so I hope on the real thing too.

As for the Tune tool: Thomas, could you make it search
three sets of notes at once?

Let's say you start it with /nc5d5e5 then it'd be cool
if it'd automatically search for /nc4d4e4 and /nc3d3e3
too, so one could see if there's a region where the
error is minimal, so one can eventually transpose parts
of the tune up or down in case.

Greetings,
	Manuel