Re: [stella] Annual DAsm question

Subject: Re: [stella] Annual DAsm question
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:05:29 -0500
Managed to talk Matt into taking DAsm out of mothballs, and here's the deal (I think I've done this before):

Only one PROCESSOR pseudo-op may be declared in the entire assembly,
    and should be the first thing encountered.

So I moved the "processor 6502" line to the head of the class, like so...

    processor 6502
    include vcs.h
; Stella Megademo part 2!
; This demo contains the most interesting demos posted to the Stellalist
; from the very beginning to December '99 in more or less chronological
; order.
;
; It compiles with DASM and is tested with Z26.

Works great. Matt seems to still be having some trouble with DAsm 2.14.something, but I'll let him describe what's going on if he's interested.

So why did it work without doing this for Manuel?

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey