Re: [stella] Synthcart

Subject: Re: [stella] Synthcart
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:44:14 +0100
At 18.03 01/02/02 -0600, Paul Slocum wrote:

I've been considering doing this, and I do believe it would be possible. I'm not going to do it on the current Synthcart because few people will use something like this, and I've already delayed the release several times. But I may later release a Synthcart+ that supports it.

Electronic musicians who are looking for original sound sources might be interested in a device like this (probably most of them don't know anything about the Atari 2600). Also, commercial MIDI sound module based on the C64 SID chip has already been manufactured..

--        Chi usa MS Outlook avvelena anche te, digli di smettere.
 P.    \  PGP Public key available