Re: [stella] I live... again!

Subject: Re: [stella] I live... again!
From: "MoonlightKnight" <mnlghtnt@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:19:09 -0600
Since I'm realitivly new to this, I have a question.

I know that most of the original Atari games were written in 4K or less, but
my question is this:

Is it the game cartridge or the system that does the bankswitching? And if
so so do you have to bankswitch at 8K or is it higher than that?

Please everybody, forgive my naivity. I'm really trying to absorb as much of
this a possible but sometimes I get lost in the technical basics.

Thanks
Brian J Nelson