Re: [stella] Adventure Labeling Complete

Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure Labeling Complete
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:54:39 -0400 (EDT)
I think Joel has already run into that problem while doing the
disassembly.  I think what he means is that the program will still
compile and run if moved.  It's true that the game might break,
graphics wise, but it will still run.  And you can always take
pieces of code and relocate them while keeping page boundaries
properly aligned.

-Chris