Re: [stella] 2600 Radial Pong

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Radial Pong
From: Jeff Johnston <jeffryj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:33:03 -0700 (MST)
I am planning on using the joysticks, and when the button is pressed it
will speed up the player.  Maybe I could also use the paddles in a
different way where instead of the position being set directly by the
paddle it would instead use the "centered" point of the paddle as no
motion and then when moved off center that would be acceleration in a
certain direction.  I want to avoid having an "edge" though.. this is a
circular game :)

calamari