Re: [stella] redline problem????

Subject: Re: [stella] redline problem????
From: Maxime Beauvais <maximebeauvais@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 07:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm still not able to dasm that program (same error).
I don't know if it have an error in the program (I
don't think so...) or if the dasm program that is not
working correctly.

I was able to dasm a lot of ASM file before with no
problem at all. Even today I did some testing with
other ASM and everything is working correctly.

Can some one please comfirm me that the following
program have not error AND/OR what I'm doing wrong???:
THANKS

; thin red line by Kirk Israel

	processor 6502
	include vcs.h
	org $F000
Start
	SEI
	CLD
	TXS
	LDX #$FF
	LDA #0
ClearMem
	STA 0,X
	DEX
	BNE ClearMem
	LDA #$00
	STA COLUBK
	LDA #33
	STA COLUP0
MainLoop
	LDA  #2
	STA  VSYNC
	STA  WSYNC
	STA  WSYNC
	STA  WSYNC
	LDA  #43
	STA  TIM64T
	LDA #0
	STA  VSYNC

WaitForVblankEnd
	LDA INTIM
	BNE WaitForVblankEnd
	LDY #191

	STA VBLANK
	LDA #$F0
	STA HMM0

	STA WSYNC
	STA HMOVE
ScanLoop
	STA WSYNC
	LDA #2
	STA ENAM0
	DEY
	BNE ScanLoop

	LDA #2
	STA WSYNC
	STA VBLANK
	LDX #30
OverScanWait
	STA WSYNC
	DEX
	BNE OverScanWait
	JMP  MainLoop

	org $FFFC
	.word Start
	.word Start

--- Never Winter Nights
<neverwinter_nights@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, First time i write to the list =) im a newbie
> and... well... that's what
> i found... you are using DASM, and you can't compile
> cause... cause the
> behavior of DASM, before ALL mnemonic that have some
> kind of parameter you
> need to put a space character or a TAB character if
> you dont do that...you
> have the error.
> so... "DEX" its ok but "LDA #2" its wrong.. it must
> be "(space)LDA #2" or
> "(tab)LDA#2" and for the labels like ClearMem it
> must be without space or
> tab before it, so, it must be "ClearMem" and if you
> write "(space)ClearMem"
> or "(tab)ClearMem" you have the error unknown
> mnemonic: 'ClearMem', i attach
> the program that compile with DASM, i hope dont
> bother anyone attaching
> that... and hope to be useful as well,  sorry for my
> english but im not so
> good to write it.
>
> And Hi All!!! =)
>
> -JF-