Re: vcs.h (was: Re: [stella] redline problem OK...THANKS!!!!)

Subject: Re: vcs.h (was: Re: [stella] redline problem OK...THANKS!!!!)
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:29:45 +0200
Hi Thomas!

>Manuel wrote:
>> Try using the one I attached. It has some nice annotations, helpful for
>> the beginner as for the pro, and if any code posted to [Stella] is not
>> compiling with it, the problem is not on _your_ side :-)

>I'm missing a few timer registers, e.g. some of the disassembled games I
>saw are using $285 (I call it TIMINT) instead of INTIM.

And how would DiStella call it?

Assuming DiStella would call it $285, it wouldn't be that required in
vcs.h, despite there is no real reason for using it outside a
reverse-engineering...

>As an emulator author Eckhard will know them more exactly.

...anyway, maybe you or Eckhard could just add the ones missing for a
final "final version" of vcs.h? :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel