Re: [stella] Re: vcs.h

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: vcs.h
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:41:29 +0200
Andrew wrote:
> A note on the world's smallest VCS.H - when I did Qb on the Atari 800, it
> was done on a single disk-drive system where I had the assembler on a floppy
> disk AND the source code and graphics.  Something like 88K total, I think.
> I soon ran out of space, and the code had to have NO comments, NO
> superfluous whitespace, and labels were restricted to one or two letters.
> That was fun.  5-letter symbols seem, to me, massive.

Wow, and I thought coding for the 2600 is hardcore programming, but that
really tops it!

I'm lucky times have changed and the source code size isn't restricted anymore,
else we would have missed your extremely readable and commented source
code of Qb. ;-)

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/