Re: [stella] Kirk tutorial question

Subject: Re: [stella] Kirk tutorial question
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14 Jul 2002 19:01:18 -0000

> Reply and attach the exact code you are compiling so we can take a look at
> it.
>
> In the meantime, here are some questions which should help isolate the
> problem:
> --
> Did u alter the code in any way? It sounds like you might have since you're
> playing with the playfield registers and the redline is a missile.
>
> Can you compile and run other demos ok?

Yeah, I guess one of the side effects of writing a tutorial is you
should be there to support it a bit!

Those two are excellent questions....did the Clock compile
and run ok? And what emulators are you using?

Capricorn: (Dec. 22--Jan. 19)  Cheer up: Nobody ever died of a
broken heart. Unless, that is, you count suicides, depression-
related anemia or heart attacks. --Lloyd Schumner Sr. at The Onion