Re: particle cannons (was Re: [stella] More flicker, please)

Subject: Re: particle cannons (was Re: [stella] More flicker, please)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Manuel,

I finally got enough of the lab rebuilt to view this on z26.
Very impressive, even without collision detection!!!

I like your solution a lot.  Alternating the cannons looks cool,
gives you more cycles, and is logical from a physics point of view too!
Now I can't wait to see the explosions and hear things flying by!

I can see why on the fly computation is tough, even outside the kernel.
How tight is the kernel now?  :)

-Chris