[stella] Difference between M0 & BL ?!?

Subject: [stella] Difference between M0 & BL ?!?
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:57:57 +0200
Hi there!

It's driving me crazy!

I had the perfect radar working with the Ball, when my
girlfriend suggested using different colors for the
radar dots. Since this was not possible with the Ball, I
thought "Easy, just take M0 instead".

Now, this turned me into a nervous wreck over the past
three hours:

Simply changing RESBL into RESM0 will destroy the
explosion code of my ships.

I changed _nothing_ else. No single byte moved, no
single cycle changed, no variable content altered,
nothing!

I attached the source. As is, the explosions are fine.
If you exchange the RESBL in line 256 into RESM0,
they're scrambled.

One thing has nothing to do at all with the other, I'm
not even using missiles anywhere else in the whole
source.

I don't get it. It seems to be no emulator thing either,
since Stella & Z26 produce exactly the same result...

Greetings,
	Manuel