Re: [stella] Star Fire: Radar completed! Magical Mystery Bug Found!

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Radar completed! Magical Mystery Bug Found!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:55:22 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> Well, RESP0 is at $10, but *reading* shouldn't matter at all. So ANDing
> and ORing can't have an influence here.

No, I meant reading the collision registers for the ball and the missle.
I don't remember how RESM0 and RESBL affect the collision regs, but if
one is enabled and the other isn't, it could affect the value that is
read.  Also, resetting what's being read could affect whether there is
a collision or not!

-Chris