Re: [stella] Yet Another Final Version...

Subject: Re: [stella] Yet Another Final Version...
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:32:01 +1100
All the below may be true, but let us have-at the code sometime, please.
I predict that should you do that, all of these issues will be dealt with
and the impossible may be possible after all.
Thomas, in particular, creates cycles out of thin air... and I'd sure love
to see the issues mentioned (staggered movement, etc) tackled in order that
we'd have a closer-to-original than this amazing effort already is.
BTW, can I buy one of the original carts?  I asked first!
Cheers