[stella] voice synth thing

Subject: [stella] voice synth thing
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:56:53 -0500
Rob wrote:
I promise you that I would attempt to hack any game so modified such that it would work on my Cuttle Cart, and certainly not buy it, but I also promise you that I would perform no such hack on a cart that expected to be running on a cartridge with a built-in speech synth :) A carrot is always better than a stick when you're trying to sell something.

Somebody's still gotta make the first carrot, though, right? How would you implement that with bankswitching, again?

That and I'm getting a picture of replacing Stephen Hawking's voice synth system with a 2600. Wonder if he'd think that was cool?

Ruffin Bailey