[stella] Textpad Macros

Subject: [stella] Textpad Macros
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:02:28 +0100
Hi there!

Some time ago I evaluated Ultraedit a few weeks. When
switching back to Textpad, the only thing I was really
missing was the "Comment" / "Uncomment" functionality.

This was bugging me more and more every day, so I assume
I really got *hooked* to that feature. Now I finally
spent just that 5 minutes to create two macros for
that.

Just copy them into the Macro folder of Textpad, in
Germany that'd be:

C:\WINDOWS\Anwendungsdaten\TextPad

Then in the configuration/preferences/makros menu you
can add them to your menubar (macros/comment &
macros/uncomment).

They work pretty obvious, mark a block of _complete_
lines, then select comment/uncomment in the menu.

NOTE: *Uncommenting* an *uncommented* selection will cut
off the first row of letters!

Tried & Tested with Textpad 4.

Greetings,
	Manuel