Re: [stella] Where can I find something like a cuttle cart

Subject: Re: [stella] Where can I find something like a cuttle cart
From: "Chris Larkin" <clarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:53:29 -0800
I am working hard on a 2600 flash cart that should be available very soon...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17521

Chad had also mentioned that he "may" make another run of cuttle carts...
Bad for me :-) good for you! but at the moment there is nothing available
but the SuperCharger to test homebrew games.

--Chris