Re: [stella] An Alternative Distro Method For ROM Hacks (Patches)

Subject: Re: [stella] An Alternative Distro Method For ROM Hacks (Patches)
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:39:25 -0500
I wrote:

>> ...so I have a tonne of catching up to do and if you
>> see 20 posts in a row from me, that's why...

Manuel replied:

>*waiting* :-)

Sorry, didn't realise I had a quota (smile)!

Actually, I'm trying to plow through 3 weeks of email first. You ever try to get through 3 weeks of email at one sitting? (Well, not quite 3 weeks, I was able to check my email a few times on the road, but only I dealt with stuff that couldn't be put off...).

But, on the bright side, if I ever need my penis enlarged, or a business partner in Nigeria, I'll have no problem finding them....

Chris...