RE: [stella] An Alternative Distro Method For ROM Hacks (Patches)

Subject: RE: [stella] An Alternative Distro Method For ROM Hacks (Patches)
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:52:54 -0600
Hi Rob,

> I'd been thinking of buying a new copy of my Boing demo since the one
someone
> graciously burned for me (pictured on my web page) is a version that rolls
my
> TV, but now I won't be able to do that in the foreseeable future.  It was
> appropriate for Randy's "interesting demos" page but not for something as
> professional as AtariAge's store.

As either Alex or I posted in that long thread from hell on AA, we will
gladly sell one-off carts to authors of homebrew games, hacks and demos.  We
had already put this information into the FAQ in our new store before this
whole mess exploded, and it's certainly more applicable now.  I don't know
that we will ever sell all the hacks and demos that Randy had in his store,
but for the short-term we will be concentrating on adding homebrew titles
and hacks/conversions as we had already been doing all along.  And for the
record, any titles added to our store will only be done so with the blessing
of their creator, which has been our firm policy from the beginning.

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso - albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Rarity Guides, Media, and much more!