Re: [stella] Space Treat new version

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Treat new version
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:21:25 +0100
Thank you everyone for your help!
That was essential since this way I've been able to find out what was
wrong..
It turned out I've been doing some silly stuff (memory initialization) and
now I've finally been able to fix it, woo!
Thanks again for all your help and support, it's invaluable!
I'm also keeping all my accesses to TIA outside of the 3 VSYNC lines from
now on, thanks for the hint! :)

Now, I'll try to squeeze enough bytes to fit as many of your improvement
suggestions as possible. I wish I was able to write some better code when I
first did most of the game! :)

Well, I've got plenty of work to do and I'd rather do as much as possible it
within my Christmas holidays, so ciao for now!
Fabrizio.-