Re: [stella] Space Treat with score

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Treat with score
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:56:14 +0100
Hi Chris,

> What if when you complete a level and everything turns into fruit you get
a certain amount of time to collect as many of those fruits as you can for
bonus points. This would, more or less, give you a second screen for what
should be relatively little addiitonal code (Unless you add a timer, but you
could probably get away with a little tune or just a rising/falling tone...)

Actually I've thought about this a little, and at first I completely gave up
with the idea since it would've required some software (rom-consuming)
collision checking.
Now that you had me think more of it, there could be a possible way to
implement the bonus.. must think a little more about it, mostly once I've
freed up some more rom!

Thanks for the suggestion!
Fabrizio.-