Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03
From: JAMES CRONIGER <croni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:30:46 -0800 (PST)

Hey, that's not true.  I'm very interested!!  Unfortunately, there are so many expert programmers here, that I find it's better just to keep quiet, and learn from the masters.

 Andrew Davie <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here we go, your regular installment of Fu Kung. Seems nobody cares, oh
well... this happened with Qb too. The frame conversion utlity/tool is now
working, with preliminary bank management... it cuts up any JPG, PNG or BMP
file into a matrix of sprites for use by this very large sprite system.
This means I can now display actual graphics with very little effort...
attached is a binary (with some timing glitches, sure... gimme a break)
I've just drawn a few dummy frames... A B C D
As always, run this in Z26 with the -g11 switch.
Cheers