[stella] Fu Kung! v0.03

Subject: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:52:46 +1100
Here we go, your regular installment of Fu Kung.  Seems nobody cares, oh
well... this happened with Qb too.   The frame conversion utlity/tool is now
working, with preliminary bank management...  it cuts up any JPG, PNG or BMP
file into a matrix of sprites for use by this very large sprite system.
This means I can now display actual graphics with very little effort...
attached is a binary (with some timing glitches, sure... gimme a break)
I've just drawn a few dummy frames... A B C D
As always, run this in Z26 with the -g11 switch.
Cheers